Saturday, June 4, 2016

Trump Has A New 'B'BFF

''Oh, look at 'My' African American over here. Look at him," yep he's all Mine, and you can't have him. Mine! Belongs to Me!! My best 'B'BFF. Hey, I have lots of Black 'friends'. I even gave some Black people jobs at some of my mostly White businesses, I'm pretty sure I did. I'm what you might call a multiracial opportunity employer Extraordinaire. You know, when I stand up there behind that podium pretending to be the President of America, and 'ruler' of the 'free' world, it's always nice to see some different coloured faces out there wearing a shirt with my orange face and bleached hair across the front of it. And how about that snappy ball cap I wear when the wind is blowing so that my Hair doesn't! Stupid biased wind! Hey, did I mention that I have a new 'B'BFF? New! A Black guy! See, I told you that those ethnic people love me! They All love me. Even latinos love me. Well, maybe not those pesky border hopping Mexicans. But that's OK, because I don't like Them, so that makes us even. Gonna build a Wall!
Hey speaking of Mexicans, how about that Mexican Judge that's trying to railroad me. You Know, the one that's ruling over that frivolous lawsuit against my wonderful Trump University. Talk about Biased! Incredible! He's out to get me! Conflict of interest If I ever did see one. He's conflicted! I'm gonna make sure he recuses himself because he has a serious conflict of interest! Serious! He knows I can't stand Mexicans and so he's gonna do everything he can to make sure I can't win my case. Now if he was a Black Man, like my new Black BFF, I'd be alright with him. 'B'BFF all the way! Friends! I know how to treat ethnic folks so that they love me and will vote for me. I'm gonna do great things for all ethnic people...well..of course Nothing for those murdering, drug dealing Mexicans, and those terriorist Muslims, and I'm sure there's some more that had better just pack up and get out of my America. And that goes for anyone who votes fort hat Clinton woman that's been calling me names! You know, I've been as nice as can be to her, and what does she do in return, she calls me names. Stupid woman! Liar! Crook! Lock her up! Felon! And Those are the 'nice' things I have to say about her! But I'm not gonna call her any names that I can't back up. Hey, get This, I'm gonna invite my new 'B'BFF to go out to dinner with me down at the local KFC for some Black people food, you Know, Soul Food. Everybody just Loves to love me. I just have an easy way of making and keeping friends. Just wait until I'm President! I'll do big things for America's relations with the rest of the world. Already I have the 'support' of Russia's dictator, and just the other day North Korea's fat little doughboy dictator gave me a thumbs up. They know a great dictator intraining when they see one. I wish they could vote for me though. I'm gonna pass a law that will allow them to vote for me. Well, must get a move on. Things to do, places to go, people to irratate, and enemies to influence.
Remember, a wasted vote is one that you can't re-do.'   :/ :/ 



The Express Tribune > World

Trump praises 'my African American' supporter at rally

By AFP
Published: June 4, 2016
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said there was "no ill will intended" when Trump praised a black supporter as "my African American". PHOTO: AFP/FILE
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said there was "no ill will intended" when Trump praised a black supporter as "my African American". PHOTO: AFP/FILE
WASHINGTON: Donald Trump, who has faced repeated accusations of racism and xenophobia over race-tinged comments and inflammatory rhetoric, drew more criticism after praising a black supporter as “my African American.”
“Oh, look at my African American over here. Look at him,” Trump said during a rally in California. “Are you the greatest?”

There was no obvious reaction from the crowd, and Trump campaign spokesperson Hope Hicks said the presumptive Republican White House nominee was “just referring to a supporter in the crowd. There’s no ill will intended, obviously.”
Clinton raps Trump as peddler of ‘lies’ and division
Trump was “grateful for this person’s support,” she added, speaking to CNN.
Hicks also rejected as “ridiculous” criticism that in using the possessive “my,” Trump was making a racist comment.
Some media commentators disagreed, and “African American” was a trending term Friday night on Twitter.
“‘He’s a Mexican’ yesterday, ‘look at my African-American’ today. If you think Trumps not racist you live in an alternate reality void of logic,” user @el_turko13 said.
The fallout comes amid growing uproar over Trump’s disparaging remarks about the judge handling a pair of lawsuits over his defunct online university, with the candidate saying Gonzalo Curiel’s Mexican heritage makes him biased.
Trump praises California rally, denounces protesters as thugs
The developer and reality television host has energised supporters and enraged many others with his calls for building a wall on the US-Mexican border and alleging that Mexico sends “rapists” and other criminals to the United States.
He has also called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

No comments:

Post a Comment